Software Antifraud Law.
Don't know how to adapt the software and comply with the new Regulation? We help you!
Penalties of more than 150,000 EUROS.
AEAT Regulation — draft — already available.
Software Antifraud Law. We accompany you until your software (with accounting-business management) meets the final certification of the Anti-fraud law article 201 bis law 11-2021. We advise you legally.
What we offer?
We carry out an audit and consultancy in which we determine the degree of compliance of the software with:
- Anti-Fraud Law Article 201 bis Law 11-2021 (Spain).
- Ticket BAI (Basque Country)
- NF 525 (France). Documentation in French.
We recommend the adaptations, measures, protocols that your software requires and we monitor its implementation, official approval until the end, without any added cost . We base ourselves on good practices and accepted international standards until its final certification.
Adaptation report signed by a CISA auditor, collaborating expert with justice.
Thanks to our legal service formed by Expert lawyers in anti-fraud law can offer advice and legal support, not only in compliance with the law, but in contracts with clients and distributors, as well as in other related matters, such as the management of obsolete versions of software implemented in clients, direct and indirect responsibilities, etc.
Whether you are a manufacturer or marketer of systems and programs of the ERP or invoice issuance or accounting type or if your company is a user of them, our Digital and Tax Law lawyers will study the particularities of your case and will analyze the possible adaptations and / or communications to customers or suppliers to report and claim as appropriate.
Who is affected?
The new “Software Antifraud Law” affects any company, SME, business, freelancer, franchise, end customer that develops, distributes or uses software with accounting, billing, business management* tools in it.
- Software developers.
- Software distributors.
- End user of the software.
- Software development companies and distributors: more than €150,000/year from sales, distribution and/or since its development.
What is the Law about?
Well, the new Law prohibits the use, manufacture or commercialization of any software that supports accounting, billing or management processes of those who develop economic activities, which allows double accounting (box B), as well as the alteration of the operations carried out , of your records, readability or access.
Therefore, any software that contains accounting or business management processes must not allow the alteration of accounting data, sales documents (invoices, tickets, delivery notes…), records, access, traceability, or management in general. . It also requires that the software be duly certified in this regard.
The new Anti-Fraud Law seeks transparency and real traceability of company accounting.
Warranty And experience.
Signature and certifications
- CISA Auditor by ISACA
- Auditor ANECA in the EURO-INF program
- ISO27001 by SGS
- Computer and telecommunications engineer
- MBA, PDD, Cybersecurity and Cybercrime (Deloitte)
We collaborate with Justice and AEAT.
- AEAT Certified Digitization Auditors
- Digital advisor at www.red.es
- Member Association of Experts Collaborating with the Justice of the Communities of Madrid and Valencia.
- Certified judicial computer auditor expert
Offices in Madrid and Valencia
- Leaders in the Spanish market.
- Budget without commitment.
- We audit, advise and accompany until the final certification.
- Phases and methodology, audit and final report.
- We accompany you throughout the entire process until your software complies.
- Private area with documents of interest, regulations, for your company and clients.
are you interested
The regulation of the definitive anti-fraud law could be before August.
A few days ago we held another webinar, for more than 100 companies that, in general, are interested and concerned
The Tax Agency “proves us right”
Aligned on the right path. In this post we want to spread the webinar “New Anti-Fraud Law: how does it
We break down the Anti-Fraud Law Regulations applicable to Software with billing
One of the parts of article 201 bis, which all computer development must comply with, is the certification in the