Anti-Fraud Audit Seal.
Don't risk penalties
of up to 150,000 EUROS.
Audited Software Seal Anti-Fraud Law Article 201 bis Law 11-2021 .
test and warranty
All our clients obtain the leyantifraude.com audit seal that shows that they have been audited in terms of good security practices and cybersecurity of information systems to comply with the New Anti-Fraud Law .
This seal demonstrates proactivity regarding compliance with the new anti-fraud law Article 201 bis law 11-2021 by having a report signed by a certified auditor guaranteeing that the client has submitted their billing, accounting software, etc. to:
- An analysis of software architecture, functionality, and processes that affect or apply to this law.
- A verification of the different points of good practices selected, including some of other internationally accepted standards in terms of Confidentiality, Availability, Integrity, Traceability and Identity of ISO27001, ISO27002 or ISO27017, among others.
- That it has a detailed section on risk assessment, gaps and recommendations, as well as an improvement action plan approach.
- That includes a series of adherence clauses that end customers must recognize, such as different backup policies, secure access policies, etc.
- Including a document signed and endorsed by a CISA auditor for ISACA and expert collaborator with justice.
Warranty And experience.
Signature and certifications
- Auditor CISA by ISACA.
- Auditor ANECA in the EURO-INF program.
- ISO27001 by SGS.
- Computer and telecommunications engineer.
- Master MBA, PDD, Cybersecurity and Cybercrime (Deloitte).
We collaborate with Justice and AEAT.
- AEAT Certified Digitization Auditors.
- Digital advisor at www.red.es.
- Member Association of Experts Collaborating with the Justice of the Communities of Madrid and Valencia.
- Certified judicial computer auditor expert.
Offices in Madrid and Valencia
- Leaders in the Spanish market.
- Budget without commitment.
- We audit, advise and accompany until the final certification.
- Phases and methodology, audit and final report.
- We accompany you throughout the entire process until your software complies.
- Private area with documents of interest, regulations, for your company and clients.
are you interested
A few days ago we held another webinar, for more than 100 companies that, in general, are interested and concerned
Aligned on the right path. In this post we want to spread the webinar “New Anti-Fraud Law: how does it
One of the parts of article 201 bis, which all computer development must comply with, is the certification in the