One of the parts of article 201 bis, which all computer development must comply with, is the certification in the Billing-oriented Regulation.
The New Anti-Fraud Law , in its compliance, obliges us to issues related to ensuring the accounting, billing and management processes. Currently, the Regulation only focuses on billing processes , leaving the rest of the issues within compliance with the Law.
For all these reasons, in this post we want to comment on some issues related to the Regulation; questions (on the other hand) highly demanded by our clients in the advice.
We analyze in line with the Regulation
All our clients can enjoy our private area where they find material on how to fully comply with this Law. Specifically, one of the documents found is a detailed summary of the Regulation, in a “check list” format, where we not only highlight its key issues, but you will also find examples and implementation guidelines.
We have worked on these questions of how to implement the key points for weeks with:
- Main law firms in Spain
- Tax advisors
- Tax advisor organizations
Taking into account the entire legislative framework already in place in other parts of the country or even outside of Spain, or, for example, based on our experience as leading auditors for the approval of certified digitization software for invoices, also for the Tax Agency.
Some key points
We show some key points that we work on in this document so that our clients can transmit them to the development, systems and legal team. How to comply with the Regulation:
- Closing of period.
- User manual.
- Event log.
- Traceability record.
- Articles 9, 10 and 11 related to issued and canceled invoices.
- Real-time communication and QR.
- Secure copies.
- Issues related to the billing series.
- Responsible statement format.
- Information export.
- Information viewer for the tax agency.
- Digital signature and chained hash.
- … among others
Issues that we have been working on since August 2021, based on other audits we have carried out, industry standards, good practices in ISO27001 and ISO27017, among other issues. We want to insist on the importance of having expert auditors, fundamentally because of the transversal nature of the work to be carried out.
We understand that to comply with the Law we have to involve:
- Customers, distributors and commercials . Let us remember that the Law covers, both in sections: 1 and 2 of article 201 bis, as well as in the Regulation, taxpayers, distributors and commercials.
- Legal area. We must adapt clauses, adhesion documents, etc.
- Development team. The development team will need to implement key issues that need monitoring.
- Systems team. The systems team must ensure certain issues for compliance with the Law and the Regulations.
- Business team. Certain decisions go through an adaptation to the commercial and business reality.
- … among others.
We remain at your entire disposal to be able to collaborate with you and organize the adaptation to the Law on the one hand and to the Regulation on the other (remember that they are different issues and with a different scope), so that you fully and adequately comply with the Law. .